|Products||About Us||Home Page|
|- Drive Audit Gauges||- Capabilities||Search Our Site|
|- Production Gauges||- Employment|
|- Interface Equipment||- Location|
|Contact Sales||(734) 414-6500||Contact Support|
ELECTRONICS ENGINEER -
HARDWARE / SOFTWARE
Manufacturing company in Plymouth, designs and builds, automotive test equipment looking for motivated electronics hardware / software engineer.
- Design analog / digital / microprocessor circuits,
- electro-mechanical product integration,
- Serial communications, RS-232 / 485 / J1845 / CAN,
- RF data transmitters / receivers,
- Systems integration,
- CAD schematic drawing / electronics schematic drawing knowledge,
- Circuit build / test / debug capabilities
- PCB layout,
- Write / modify Motorola 68HCxx Assembly language,
- Write / modify Windows based programs,
- Interface with customers,
- Travel (only occasionally).
- Know and understand ISO quality system.
Do NOT apply if you do
not fit these requirements.
Send Resume To: 47650 Clipper Plymouth, MI 48170
MECHANICAL ENGINEER - This
position has been filled